Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I just received the Liebster blog award!

I just received the Liebster blog award! Thank you, Gina Marie Long! http://www.ginamarielong.com/ 

These are the "original rules":


  1. Thank the giver who gave the award to you and link back to their blog
  2. Reveal your top five picks for bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog with your posting similar to this.

If you are short on time but like the concept, just follow the original rules above and do not worry about the extra steps below!! If you want to get more elaborate, then choose the following:

These are the "alternate rules" (longer option):

2. Reveal your top 11 picks for blogs/bloggers (this version--no limits on how many followers they have).
3. Copy and paste the award image on your blog with your own posting similar to this, making your own changes as necessary.
4. Share 11 facts about yourself.
5. Answer the 11 questions sent to you.
6. Come up with your own 11 questions for the next round of people who you give the award to…and they can choose to answer if they wish.
7. Then pass on the award to those 11 bloggers you've picked by leaving a comment on their blog about the award you're giving them. Include your link back to your blog…so they can see what this is all about.

Okay, I’m swamped catching up with work I missed during our recent move, so I’m going to do a little mix and match from the above choices. Here are 6 bloggers I think deserve this award (the final three write for the same site but do independent work):

1)     Sandra Cox - http://sandracox.blogspot.com/
2)     Amber Polo - http://amberpolo.blogspot.com/
3)     Lizzy Stevens - http://www.lizzystevens.blogspot.com/
4, 5, 6) Carrie Hinkel-Gill, Gracen Miller & Margay Leah Justice - http://moonlightlacemayhem.blogspot.com/


Gina’s questions for me:

1) Coke or Pepsi? – I don’t drink sodas very often, but I do love a Diet Pepsi as a treat once in a while.
2) Pizza or Chinese Food? – This is a tough one. I love both!
3) Vampires or Werewolves? – Hmm, I’m more of a witch and medium fan. But if I have to choose between the two, I’d probably go with weres.
4) Have you ever gone to Comic-Con or something similar? A big fat yep to that one! I worked a few Sci-fi cons back in the day.
5) Favorite TV shows? I could go on and on here so I’ll just give a few highlights. Bewitched is my all-time favorite vintage show. I also love Buffy, Xena, various Star Treks, Fringe, Big Bang Theory, Gilmore Girls and the current Bunheads.
6) Do you prefer paper books or ebooks? eBooks! But I have a lot of paperbacks, too.
7) Name one pet peeve. Rude people. Just don’t get it.
8) Do you like to cook? More than I used to but hubby’s the main chef around here.
9) Do you live in a big city, medium sized city or small town? Love my beach town, dudes!
10) Do you normally go to the theater to watch movies or wait till they come out on DVD? We mostly download but go to the theater if there’s something we just can’t wait to see.
11) What's your favorite type of music to listen to? I love 80s, 90s, some current pop hits, as well as Indies and alternative.

My questions to the bloggers I’ve chosen:

1)     Beach, desert, or mountain?
2)     Sunshine or rain?
3)     Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
4)     Favorite book character?
5)     Favorite TV character?
6)     Pool or ocean?
7)     Dog or cat?
8)     Are you allergic to exercise, an avid workout person or somewhere in between?
9)     What’s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you? (Keep it PG, please!)
10)  Vintage or new?
11)  Are you also a crafter? If so, what medium do you prefer?

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.