Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Heat is On!

Well, I'm still waiting for my galleys (proofs) of Desert Magick: Superstitions. I've been told by my publisher that I'll receive them any day now. I'm excited, I can tell you, really excited about this new series, and have been approached by so many people wanting to know when they can buy a copy. So not only is the heat on here in the valley--we're topping at 107 this week--but the pressure's on to get the book out to all you wonderful readers. So please check here or my website www.danadaviswriting.com for progress.

Again, I would like to thank all of you who sent me wonderful emails concerning my family. They're going to be fine. My aunt in Galveston still hasn't been home to check on her place but I looked her up on the city's aerial web views and the house is still there. Whether it's still livable or not well....

While you're waiting for my new paranormal fantasy book, please pop on over to www.podiobooks.com/title/quest-for-freedom and check out that sci-fi audio book. Yes, it's for teens but adults enjoy it too. And there are about 30 chapters out of 46 that are live.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.