Monday, December 15, 2008

Desert Magick: Superstitions Available!

Well, after a delay, Desert Magick: Superstitions is now available for purchase! Where: www.barnesandnoble.com, www.amazon.com, as well as many other online book stores now have it. You can also order it from the large brick and mortar stores in your neighborhood, such as Barnes and Noble, Borders, Waldenbooks, etc.... I'm so relieved my publisher got this one out before the holidays. You can always pop over to my website www.danadaviswriting.com for more info and to watch the video.

So now, I'm on the marketing boat for Desert Magick, in addition to working on other books. I got a little behind on the synopsis for my adult sci-fi but should have the final draft completed by the end of December. That's the goal anyway. Might not complete it since hubby and I are taking off 2 weeks. We plan to stick close to home and do some stuff around the Valley of the Sun, like local museums, movies, hiking, biking, stuff like that. Yeah, I've told you before, writers aren't usually the most exciting people.

I'll post updates on the new teen fantasy ebook as I get them. That one will probably be out in about a year. My publisher for this one (SynerbEbooks) will let me know a publication date as it gets closer.

Meanwhile, I'm reorganizing my office. Hubby bought me a new desk for the holidays and we spent the weekend setting it up. I have more work space and more places to hide stuff. My office seems larger with the new layout too. I'm almost done putting things away. Just a couple more adjustments and I'll be done! Well, that's it for now. Get out there and finish your shopping.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.