Thursday, January 22, 2009

Book signing!

My humble thanks to everyone who came out to Pages last Saturday for my Desert Magick book signing. It was great chatting with you and signing your books.

This week, I've been bogged down with classes and getting new pics, and I'm anxious to get back to my regular writing schedule. My brain sometimes gets so overloaded with ideas that I have to put on the brakes and shuffle them into some sort of order before I can continue. I just wish I could write as fast as my brain wants me to.

Anyway, I love my job, uh-hum, my career, I should say. Can't think of anything more satisfying for me, except maybe discovering the oldest known civilization or an unknown planet or star. Ah, yes, I can dream. And we're actually getting some rain here in the valley today. Temps around 70 degrees. A nice day to huddle in front of the computer and pound out those ideas. Stay dry out there.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.