Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Battlestar Galactica - frakking great show!

Well, hubby and I watched the final episodes of Battlestar Galactica over the weekend and we're both sad to see it go. It was one frakking great show, as I'm sure those of you out there who are fans will attest. One hot and adventurous sci-fi series with some great writing and fantastic special effects. I hope the sci-fi channel can come up with another series just at good in the near future. We'll be watching.

Meanwhile, it's back to work on the Desert Magick series, as well as submitting another of my sci-fi books for publication. I'm on hubby's computer this morning as he's in my office telecommuting to France. Poor guy's been up since midnight. But he'll be off soon for a nap and I'll have my office back.

I also finally picked up a copy of Acorna, the Unicorn Girl by Anne McCaffrey and Margaret Ball and am enjoying it. What did you think, we writers read our own stuff for entertainment? No way! First chance I get, I pick up somebody else's book. I usually read three or more at one time. Only three lately, as I'm frakking busy.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.