Sunday, December 13, 2020

2020 is almost over!

It's been a couple of months since my last post and I hope everyone has been staying safe and sane. What a crazy year it's been! Living in historical times is never easy.

I thank all of you essential workers for putting yourselves at risk to keep the rest of us alive. To those who have lost family and friends to the plague (sadly, I personally know a few who fall into this category), my heartfelt condolences. 2020 has traumatized our entire world on one level or another and keeping each other safe is so important right now. 

I just want to wish everyone a safe and sane holiday as we move toward the new year. And may 2021 bring successful vaccines and an end to the suffering. Stay safe!


No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.