Monday, February 2, 2009

All's well in the Valley of the Sun!

Thanks so much for all the good wishes sent out on behalf of my grandmother. She's home recovering now. We're all very relieved. Last year was tough on my family with the loss of my nephew and my other grandmother, so we're very glad to have good news this time.

On a down note, too bad the Cards lost the Superbowl last night. Ah, well, there's always next year. Was a treat seeing all the locals getting jazzed up about it though. Quite a bit of excitement around these parts the past few weeks. Lots of Cardinals flags flying from my neighbors' homes and car antennae. Can you say obsession? Haha.

I've been getting positive feedback on my new book Desert Magick: Superstitions and am thrilled readers are having a good time in that world. Please be advised that this series is for adults. Teens and tweens can check out The Mask of Tamirella and Quest for Freedom, and the upcoming Breach of Worlds at my website www.danadaviswriting.com

Well, back to the old writing grindstone. Stay safe out there.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.