Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New fantasy trilogy!

Well, I'm thrilled because I just signed a publishing contract for my new fantasy trilogy. I'll post updates as we get closer to publication but will probably be at least a year. Meanwhile, I'm working diligently to finish the second book in the Desert Magick series and having a great time.

It's also a good time to sequester myself in my office and write because it's darn chilly here in the Valley of the Sun. Highs only in the 60s this week! I'm psyched about that too because I can wear my new vintage leather jacket without sweating.

It's after work hours for me so I'm off to shower and snuggle with hubby by the fire. A great place to read! Stay warm out there.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

BlogStalker said...

what fabulous news!!! Congratulations!!! I am also VERY envious of your sixty degrees, I would be thrilled to be that warm - Silk

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.