Monday, April 20, 2009

Grand Desert Days!

Well, I had a blast Saturday at the Grand Desert Days in Morristown, AZ. I enjoyed reading to an audience and answering questions about my books and about publishing. If you were there, thanks so much for stopping by. While there, I was asked to speak to a local writers group this summer and am looking forward to that, as well. And we had nice weather too, so a big thanks goes out to Mother Nature! Especially since we're supposed to reach 100 today. Early even for us. My a/c kicked on a while ago.

I took the morning to work out and run some much-needed errands. Now that all that is done, I can get to some serious work on the next Desert Magick book. Had several requests on Saturday for a sneak preview, as well as a publication date. Trying very hard to get finish so my editor can go over it this summer. Goal is to have it published before the end of this year.

Also, I heard from my publisher that my young adult fantasy Breach of Worlds is scheduled for release this summer, and my adult Teadai Prophecies fantasy trilogy should follow soon afterward. I'll post when those ebooks are available and in what formats as soon as I know.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.