Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday crazy in the desert!

Okay, so it's Monday and I'm waiting on yet another service guy to show up so I can get to my exercise class on time. At this point, looks like I may have to skip it today. Sigh.

Meanwhile, kudos to my niece, Sky, who won 4 first place trophies at her dance competition! You rock, cutie! Okay, so I'm a bit proud. After all, her auntie here started out life as a dancer, then migrated to theater and film/TV, before focusing on writing. Boy, do I have some stories to tell about that former life. Uh-hum. Well, that's another story for another time. Preferably when all my nieces and nephews are grandparents!

So this week I'll be writing, while trying to organize workers and get our new pool installed. Noise, dust and frustrations can make me one crazy in the desert. At least it's in the 80s today so that's a boon. Back to work on Desert Magick series.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.