Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Well, it's Cinco de Mayo. Hope you're planning for some yummy Mexican food today! It's a Southwest favorite around these parts.

I'm plugging away on the Desert Magick sequel and also planning ahead for the 3rd book in the series. Each book stands alone but the characters return in subsequent books, along with new characters, to kick evil's butt in the Valley of the Sun. Of course, today, they're taking a break for some yummy enchiladas.

And if you're wondering just how glamorous a writer's life is, I'm headed to a dentist appointment then to the eye doc. Yes, I'm an insane writer, but I'm also human. At least, last time I checked. Now go get some tacos!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.