Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Heat is On in the Valley of the Sun!

Yikes, it's been 100 degrees for a week now! Hubby and I are putting in a new pool and we were hoping to have it finished before the triple digit heat. Ah, well. At least, we'll have water soon.

I'm very distracted and working hard on getting my writing done, what with all the jackhammer noise and the mini-bobcat that rolls past my office window every few minutes. Another day of this and they should have the hole finished. One more day, only one more day...

Meanwhile, Desert Magick: Dream Catcher is coming along. I hope to be finished with the draft for my editor by the end of June. Breach of Worlds is scheduled for release in June so I'll keep posting updates on that. The heat is on!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.