Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Crazy year and I'm still playing catch-up.


This past year has been crazy. Since last April, here's what's happened:

1. Trip to Holland and Netherlands - our yearly get-out-of-the-country-and-see-something-new trip
2. Meniere's attack - So much for remission.
3. Sold our house in Arizona
4. Trip to LA to find a temporary apartment
5. Trip to Santa Barbara for friend's wedding
6. Moved back to California
7. I published another book - Guess I figured I didn't have enough stress.
8. Bought a fixer-upper here in SoCal
9. Started working on my next book
10. Started repairs on the fixer
11. Moved again
12. Hubby had hernia surgery - I told him not to lift those boxes.
13. I did chores for two while hubby healed
14. Hubby lost his job - He was supposed to be under contract for a year but a reorg took care of that, which meant we also lost our health insurance. Fun, right?
15. Another Meniere's attack
16. Close family member with medical problems
17. More repairs on the fixer
18. Hubby started a new job - Thank goodness he was only out of work for a month.
19. Started landscaping - Maybe the neighbors will stop giving us dirty looks now.
20. And here I am, one year later, still playing catch-up with my writing.

I really hope the next year is not as hectic. Well, off I go to do more writing!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Beyond the Gate

Beyond the Gate
sci-fi adventure

Lost Moon

Lost Moon
Award-winning fantasy novel

Quest for Freedom

Quest for Freedom
teen sci-fi

Blogger followers

The Silly Club

The Silly Club
I'm a member in good standing.