Thursday, May 16, 2013

eBooks going to print!

Got some exciting news today from my publisher - My eBooks will be going into print! I'm stoked! This means readers who prefer paperbacks over electronic will be able to buy their preferred version. It also means more work for me, since print books require in-person book signings. We're starting with the Desert Magick series. The first book was already in print when I went under contract with SynergEbooks, so book 2 is the one to look for next. I'll blog more about this as things advance and I get publication dates.

If you're on Facebook, you can follow posts from my regular page and/or my author page

https://www.facebook.com/DanaDavisbooks

https://www.facebook.com/DanaDavisAuthorPage  

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Dana's book video trailers

Loading...

City of Gods: Book Three of the Teadai Prophecies

City of Gods: Book Three of the Teadai Prophecies
adult fantasy trilogy

Sage Truth: Book Two of the Teadai Prophecies

Sage Truth: Book Two of the Teadai Prophecies
adult fantasy trilogy

Deadly Fate: Book One of the Teadai Prophecies

Deadly Fate: Book One of the Teadai Prophecies
adult fantasy trilogy

The Mask of Tamirella - tween/teen

The Mask of Tamirella - tween/teen
Award-winning and bestselling novel
There was an error in this gadget